Thursday 29 October 2020

The Whole Rainbow

 

Sunday It rained a lot of the day and when it stopped I looked out and noticed the sun was shining, I thought would there be a rainbow so looking out the opposite side I noticed the end of a rainbow. So I got my phone then Going around the front of the house I spotted the whole arc

 Could not believe my luck

 Zoomed in on the centre to show the colours and what I thought was another underneath

 But looking at the photo after I noticed a second arc above. Perfect

Happy Skywatch 




17 comments:

Aimz said...

Good shot! Did it disappear quite quickly after that or did it hang around a bit longer.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Superb rainbow. We've had plenty of the rain but not the necessary sunshine.

William Kendall said...

Wow!

Fun60 said...

That's a great photo. I've never managed to take a decent photo of a rainbow.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Awesome squared, a complete rainbow, and double complete rainbow. What are you going to do now as a followup?

Jidhu Jose said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rainbow there. Love that you saw the double rainbow. What a beauty!

Jeannelle said...

Lovely rainbows!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

No it was there for a little while

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I think this was one of those rare occasions

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Thank you William

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I think I'm lucky at the times I do get one

Billy Blue Eyes said...

It was one of the best I could get, I always want to get one where it touches the ground either side

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Thank you

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Yes I did not realise it was there till I started to go in

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I thought so too

fredamans said...

Lucky capture, beautiful too!