Thursday 1 August 2024

The Remains Sunset

 

Back in Wales this week for another moon at Sunset, the time around 21:40 in the evening nearing the longest day

I had taken the dog for  a walk before bedtime and noticed the sunset so I went back for my phone. I did like the refection I saw at the end of the lake

The other way towards the hill you could see the moon

 

Over the hills the clouds set off the remains of the sunset



The lake was mirror still for a change


Trying to capture it in the lake, this was the best I could do


The glow  of the sunset 

I framed it between the shrubbery on the way back

Happy Skywatch
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lake and sky views there. Lovely photos. (NewRobin13)

Penelope Notes said...

There is a mystic quality to the scenes and such lovely lighting in which you found them.

Mary Kirkland said...

Oh my goodness, that is a beautiful sunset.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful skies over the lake. Love the reflection!

HappyK said...

The sunset is breathtaking.

magiceye said...

The 1st photo is my favourite.

Joyful said...

Such a lovely walk with beautiful scenery.

Jim said...

Beautiful.

Jocelyn said...

Gorgeous sky shots.

Photo Cache said...

Beautiful skies.

Worth a Thousand Words

Lisa said...

I do love reflections!

Linda said...

Lovely scenes!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful! The refection at the end of the lake is very serene.

-Soma