Monday 19 August 2024

The Ox Trail

 

The Ox Trail is an art intuitive that can be seen around Oxfordshire, at the end the Ox's are auctioned off in aid of charity it was something I thought I would miss until I went to collect my new glasses in Wallinford

On my way to the opticians I passed this shoe shop that had closed, it closed down back in April and I had not known this. I remember coming here with my mother for shoes when I was a small child. A sad day for the town when it closed it's doors

On my way back to the car I had quick walk around the square and spotted this in one of the windows

This is the information about it

Quite striking in blue

I did not stop there I waled around the town to see how many were around

The window reflecting messed up getting a good shot of this one

Another in a shop on the arcade

On the corner of Waitrose they had three

Take Care

8 comments:

Red said...

These projects are quite popular. Some can be just a mess and others well done.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all that ox art. A lovely walk you had there. (NewRobin13)

Linda said...

A parade of oxen! That looks like fun.

Mary Kirkland said...

How fun. They are nicely decorated.

HappyK said...

So nice seeing all the painted oxen.

Fun60 said...

They look decorative and well placed.

Sarah MumofThree World said...

They are fab. I love sculpture trails. My absolute favourite is Gromit Unleashed in Bristol. I'm so excited that it's finally coming back next year.

RachelSwirl said...

I love it when they make window displays especially like this - Thanks for sharing and for linking up with #MySundaySnapshot.