Thursday 22 November 2018

Sun on the Dark Sky



Early this month I went out to put the rubbish in the bin and noticed how dark the sky looked and the fact the sun was still shining, I thought the trees were highlighted by the sun, well I had to get my camera

 From the side patio the oak tree was lit by the sun

 These trees stood silhouetted by the clouds


 Like the golden hue on the dark cloud 

The oak tree with dark and light

In the distance another tree shone with the dark cloud behind. Lucky it did not rain.
Taking Part in Skywatch Friday 





7 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful! I had some skies like this earlier today but was driving so couldn't get any pics.

William Kendall said...

Quite dramatically lit!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Love the leaves against the sky

Rebecca M. Douglass said...

Nice! I love the effect of front-lit things against a dark sky.

Anonymous said...

Love sunlit trees against the darkened sky. Such a beautiful moment.

John's Island said...

Hi Bill, Wow, great photos. You are so right about the contrast between the trees and the darker sky. Very nice! John

Jenny Woolf said...

Always a good way to see trees.