Thursday 12 September 2024

Random Skys

 I sort of run out of skywatch photos so thought I would show three random ones I took


This was a lucky shot, I spotted the kite in the tree so ran indoors to get my long lens and get a photo out the bathroom window. I just took the shot as it flew off, the nearest I have got of one taking off from the tree

 
 
The entrance to the caravan site I go to, the sign with the mural is new so I took a photo and got the clouds over the hillside 

 On the way back home we went over the Severn Bridge  this is the old M4 bridge which linked England to Wales.

Happy Skywatch

12 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I almost ran out of sky photos for today but I got the drone out last night.

marina said...

beautiful captures

Anonymous said...

La photo du haut est étonnante et très belle

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Your countryside is so beautiful. Wonderful photo of the kite!

Penelope Notes said...

Am partial to the bridge to the clouds picture. Magical!

HappyK said...

Love the bridge photo!!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful shots.

Photo Cache said...

Running out of sky photos sounds like a tragedy, (j/k) Have a great weekend.

Worth a Thousand Words

Fun60 said...

You did well getting the photo of the kite.

Mary Kirkland said...

Those are such nice pictures but that first one was excellent.

Linda said...

Incredible shot of the kite!

Lisa said...

I wouldn't say you "ran out" of photos, these are all wonderful!