Monday 4 December 2023

Christmas Countdown

 

 Friday I happen to drive past this tree as they were erecting it so I popped back later and got a photo. Since then I have see it lit up so that will be my next trip take a photo at night

 This evening my wife noticed the star shining from our back window


So as I was going out I went and took this photo down the street


 Just around the corner along the road I was walking this place stood out. People were busy over the weekend. I still have visit a  few other places in the village and see what lights are on there so watch out for the next installment


16 comments:

HappyK said...

Looks like Christmas. :)

NCSue said...

They certainly have the Christmas spirit! I am always amazed to see festive displays and to think of the time and effort that went into them!
Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/12/wine-country-aaaahhh.html

magiceye said...

Lovely captures!

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Wonderful Christmas decorations!

Fun60 said...

I love to see the light displays.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the Christmas lights on display. (NewRobin13)

Rudbekia said...

I think it's a bit early for Christmas decorations, but it looks beautiful.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Gets earlier

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Spead the joy it might help lift peoples spirits

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I need to find more

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Really cheers the winter up

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I d but I'm bad at putting them up

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I agree

Linda said...

That second photo is remarkable. Enjoy the holiday season!

Slabs said...

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas - love it
I visited you via Wine country - aaaahhh!
I linked up this week with = 39. This is a personal invite to come and join us at #WordlessWednesday #Photography Wednesday - Saturday. You will find the info under BLOGGING

RachelSwirl said...

What a stunning Christmas tree - Thanks so much for linking up and for sharing your images with #MySundaySnapshot.