Tuesday 5 June 2018

The Viewing Platform



Back in April after speaking to a fellow camper I was told there was a viewing platform being built, being nosy I went up the hill to see what was happening and found the base all laid out


In to May and I went up there for a walk with my wife and this time noticed it was nearly finished





Over the weekend I went back up to check as I hear it was finished


It was and had this motive let into the floor

There us even a seat to sit down & admire the view
You will have to come back on Friday to see the view from the seat
Taking Part in Our World Tuesday



9 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

That's a very elaborate construction for a viewpoint and I wonder what the symbol is supposed to mean. Looking forward to the view itself.

Sharon said...

I'll be back to check it out but, I can already see that the view is going to be rather spectacular.

Photo Cache said...

I do like this very much!

Worth a Thousand Words

William Kendall said...

I like it. It's very well designed!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I love this construction and the artwork.

RedPat said...

It is wonderful!

Fun60 said...

Never seen a viewpoint as fancy as that.

Unknown said...

I havnt seennthis yet Bill I can’t wait to try and get up there to spend time there can’t wait to see your photos of the view

Shels

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

That's a great spot to visit and contemplate the planet.