Monday 2 January 2017

Nativity Scenes



Just before Christmas I visited a couple of churches where I found a few nativity scenes on display


 The first one I found was quite rustic looking and near the chancel


In the North aisle on the altar was this beautifully carved wooden scene, some on too care on this  


The next Church I came across this one on a window sill 


 The last one was in the front garden of a house near the vets I went to with our dog and all made & painted by the owner.
Happy New Year Everyone

8 comments:

Fun60 said...

Happy New Year Bill. I think that wooden one is beautiful.

Linda W. said...

I love seeing all the different types of nativity scenes.

Jenny Woolf said...

I like nativity scenes when they are hand made and show that someone has cared.

William Kendall said...

I do like these!

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Um abraço e Bom Ano de 2017.
Andarilhar

Christine said...

I think the wooden carved set is my favourite.
Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

What a great assortment. I love the wood carving one.

Lea said...

I enjoy seeing nativity scenes. The wood carved one is especially beautiful!