Thursday 10 October 2024

Allotment sky

 

Well I'm still playing catch up from September and will be for s while yet as I like to make sure I have plenty of photos for SkyWatch. These photos were taken around Mid September when I went out for a walk up to the allotments near where I first lived when I bought a house. As usual I made sure there was some nice sky to see

 
This is as you walk in to the allotments from the south entrance on Ilgies Lane

 
The roof you see in the center line of the photos is a few houses up from where I used to live my first house and where we lived when we got married. The allotments here are always well maintained 

 
The houses in this photo were built in the last few years

 
This pumpkin was huge and it is still six weeks to Halloween

 
When I got home I found this fellow looking after my Greenhouse 
Happy SkyWatch


No comments: