First of all one of the reasons I did not post last week was because I stupidly forgot to back up my photos and the SD card I Used as storage on my laptop failed big time. I did try a few things to retrieve the photos but in the end sent it off to a place to get them recovered which they managed to do. If I had not got them recovered I would have lost 8 months of work and most likely would have give up blogging. I now have the photos backed up and have changed storage method on my laptop. I might add it was a 500 gb SD car with about 400 on it and I would have lost around 40 gb of photos. I will have to be more careful and back up on a regular basis. These photos were taken the 3 September and were not on the card
The recreation ground in the morning
Evening I noticed a dark sky and had to get some photos, this looks south from the bathroom
Going round south east
West to the sunset
Back to the south with more fir tree
South east with the oak tree in the frame
West with the sun gone
Happy SkyWatch







1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to get all of your pictures restored. I can understand why that would make you want to stop blogging so I'm glad you didn't and are still here. I like the pictures you posted today.
Post a Comment