Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Hot sunset

 

A sunset after one of the hot days we had in June

Looking out of the bathroom window 

West past the chimneys 

 

Outside from my drive to the sunset

 

Northwest

 

West over the allotments


East from the bedroom window 

I have been blogging for just over 14 years now though this one is just coming up 14 years, I have never attained that meany followers and was pleased my blog got to 1.000,000 views but then noticed that I was getting some serious hits getting up to nearly 2.6 million views in a short time with nearly 200000 last month. I had over 2600 posts to troll through. The advent of AI has given them free rein to troll my blogs so I have now implemented a few changes to who can view and on top of that deleted over 2000 posts. The photos are all stored on my laptop any way so the post are not missed, I've been cutting down to once or twice a week to post now and may well give up sometime. The last two months of the hot weather was worse than going through Covid for us. If I take a break for a while I hope you will understand.

Happy SkyWatch 


No comments: