Since the main road past the village has been closed due to new pipes going in for Gas the village has become a bit of a rat run in that there are more cars passing through and emergency services.
Today I hear a lot of them going past and after seeing a fire engine and police car go through I thought the worst in that there was a field fire nearby, after going off for a nosy this fire engine came past
The field fire theory went out the window when I say the engines parked up near the station, rumor went around it was a fire there
Police cars parked up with a fire engine in the station
Did not look like a fire though. Another rumor some had been hit by a train.
It's bad enough along this road with commuters parking cars but the fire engines did not help. Outcome was it turned out there was someone wandering around by the track who had mental problems and was detained under the mental health act thankfully not injured.
Happy SkyWatch





No comments:
Post a Comment