This blog is to showcase some of the photo's I've taken, the pictures can be from my archive of many years or taken recently. They are from where I live and the various places I have been. I hope Enjoy my work and come back to visit again
Only one photo this week from my trip to Abingdon taken from wharf road looking towards the bridge.
A peaceful scene.
Pretty shot. Looks like a great place for a boat ride!
A lovely photo.
That is a beautiful sight.Worth a Thousand Words
C'est un très bel endroit, cela m'a l'air délicieusement paisible. cela fait très envie
Serenity
I'd love to boat on the Thames River!
And what a lovely scene it is. It would be great to explore around this spot.
Lovely photo.
I have had a hard time making any comments on blogger for a few days. Looks like it's back to normal now though, thankfully.
Yes, the comments were down for at least a day. That’s a nice peaceful photo.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
A peaceful scene.
Pretty shot. Looks like a great place for a boat ride!
A lovely photo.
That is a beautiful sight.
Worth a Thousand Words
C'est un très bel endroit, cela m'a l'air délicieusement paisible. cela fait très envie
Serenity
I'd love to boat on the Thames River!
And what a lovely scene it is. It would be great to explore around this spot.
Lovely photo.
I have had a hard time making any comments on blogger for a few days. Looks like it's back to normal now though, thankfully.
Yes, the comments were down for at least a day. That’s a nice peaceful photo.
Post a Comment