Pages

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Churn Knob

 

Churn Knob is just outside Blewbury on the edge of the downs, this was the main place I had intended to walk to so a few photos.


Start of the walk uphill, need to go right

After a wile you pass this reservoir 

Then back under the trees

You soon find open space

And lots of downland

This tractor is on the hillside I went to previous

Stables below

Walk on further and more meadow

Might give an idea how far I am from the stables

More green tunnel

and a space to walk

 
Soon you near the place I was heading for and a look towards Didcot
 

Across the valley is a farm


And this place is called Rose Cottage
 

 I'll leave you with this view and show the rest next week
HappySkyWatch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting, I welcome comments and will return the visit to you. I would love for you to consider following me if you enjoy my work. If you would like to follow by email you can subscribe at the top of the right had column
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BLOG WORD VERIFICATION FREE