This blog is to showcase some of the photo's I've taken, the pictures can be from my archive of many years or taken recently. They are from where I live and the various places I have been. I hope Enjoy my work and come back to visit again
Pages
▼
Thursday, 3 September 2026
Thames at Abingdon
Only one photo this week from my trip to Abingdon taken from wharf road looking towards the bridge.
Happy SkyWatch
Like a few other bloggers I cannot comment on other people’s blogs for some reason, not even my own. Hope it is sorted soon
Thank you for visiting, I welcome comments and will return the visit to you. I would love for you to consider following me if you enjoy my work. If you would like to follow by email you can subscribe at the top of the right had column PLEASE MAKE YOUR BLOG WORD VERIFICATION FREE
A peaceful scene.
ReplyDeletePretty shot. Looks like a great place for a boat ride!
ReplyDeleteA lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful sight.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
C'est un très bel endroit, cela m'a l'air délicieusement paisible. cela fait très envie
ReplyDeleteSerenity
ReplyDeleteI'd love to boat on the Thames River!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a lovely scene it is. It would be great to explore around this spot.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo.
ReplyDeleteI have had a hard time making any comments on blogger for a few days. Looks like it's back to normal now though, thankfully.
ReplyDeleteYes, the comments were down for at least a day. That’s a nice peaceful photo.
ReplyDelete