Pages

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

An Harley Davidson


Saturday I went off with  my wife to an art shop to look for a picture, while we were in there I noticed this little beauty pull up so I snook out and got a photo on the phone.

Harleys are one of my favorite motorbikes even tough I have never owned one.

You could say I have an affection for them, as I had this photo taken on a Pan Head at a showroom in Tallahassee where I asked it if was ok , they were most  obliging..
Taking Part in Our World Tuesday.

7 comments:

  1. What a great looking bike. It's so sparkly clean as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh madness ... I would also like to ride a motorcycle ... But I think that's not for me. Too little crumple zone :)

    Greetings Timur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is that but when your young you don't consider that. They guy that road it looked older than me.

      Delete
  3. I don't know much about them (correction: I know nothing about them!), but they look nice. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband rode bikes before he met me and would love to have one but I am not so keen.

    I was a passenger on a Harley once. It was great fun!
    Here is my blog about it if you are interested
    http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/shazlex/5/1179095100/tpod.html

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vrooom. It is a beauty. I like the traditional looking bikes more than the sleek ones. Riding the latter, stooped down so, seems to dangerous but probably not. I still would like to learn to ride a motorcyle. I tried long ago, but could not get the hang of the shifting and I worried too much about falling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did at first but found it really easy, but I sold the bike when we had kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, I welcome comments and will return the visit to you. I would love for you to consider joining my site if you like it
PLEASE MAKE YOUR BLOG WORD VERIFICATION FREE